Unfortunately, I was too late to post this to their challenge, but I wanted to share it with everyone anyway! lol Last week’s cue card word challenge at CASology (http://casology.blogspot.com/) was UP. Their Design Team (DT) have some fantastic takes on this challenge! It’s so easy to get inspired by all their craftiness! I decided to go UP in a tree with a couple of birds, UP in the clouds. Here is my take – I used an adhesive cardstock paper for the sun (Paper Studio’s Adhesive Simplicity – found at Hobby Lobby) and used the large Fiskars circle punch to make 2 “suns” which I adhered back to back on the back of the card to it looks nice from either side.
- Stamps: Whimsy Stamps (www.whimsystamps.com) Time Flies Sentiment Set (I cut the “wings” off this sentiment to use it here. It doesn’t hurt the stamp – I can still use it as it was designed. You just have to be careful when cutting images that are close together.)
- Papers: Neenah Solar White cardstock, AC Texture White 80lb cardstock, Paperandmore.com’s Solid Tiffany Blue Cardstock #100 (used scraps from a previous card)
- Punches & Dies: MFT Die-namics Jumbo Cloud Stax; Fiskars Large Circle Punch, Memory Box Woodland Branch, Poppy Stamps (http://www.poppystamps.com/) Nestled Bird
- Inks/Color Mediums: Ranger Archival Jet black ink
- Other: Ranger’s Glossy Accents (birds and heart)
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!