There’s a new challenge in town! It’s the Fusion Card challenge (http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.ca/) and there are several ways to play it. As you can see, you have options:
And when the submission time is closed, all those who entered get to vote on their favorite!
Fortunately, for me, CAS-Fridays (http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/) has a similar challenge theme this week –
So, I made this card for these challenges –
I love the look of watercolor so I pulled out my Memento markers, went to coloring my stamps directly, spritzing with water and then stamping! Love the look! I created my own colored paper – one sheet per each of the following Hero Art’s colors – Soft Green, Bubblegum, Soft Yellow and Butterbar. From these sheets, I used various dies to make the flowers and leafs. I assembled them with Glossy Accents.
The circles were die cut from paper I had watercolor stamped with a chevron background. The inner most circle is glued down directly on the paper, while the second circle has one level of dimensional adhesive, and the outermost circle has 2 level of dimensional adhesive under it. It gives the project kind of a telescoping effect!
- Stamps: Hero Arts Zig Zag Background (CG422); sentiment from Hero Arts Made With Love set (CL491)
- Papers: Neenah Solar White, Paperandmore.com Ponderosa Pine Linen 80# cardstock, Paperandmore.com’s Pearl Metallic 80# Text
- Punches & Dies: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large; Papertrey Ink Bloom Builders #3, MFT Die-namics Royal Leaves, MFT Die-namics Upsy-Daisy
- Inks/Color Mediums: Memento Dual Markers in Cantaloupe, Tangelo and Rose Bud; Hero Art’s Inks in Soft Green, Bubblegum, Soft Yellow and Butterbar
- Other: Hero Arts self-adhesive gems, Ranger Glossy Accents, dimensional adhesive, Darice Lines Embossing Folder
You will also find this card in the Hero Arts Flickr Group with the tag April2013A. Details on the Hero Arts April contest can be found at http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/april-2013-contest-details/ .
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!