Well, I did complete an entry for the blog hop, and I did get a couple of things that I am so excited about! I ordered their cranberry ink – which looks scrumptious by the way! – and I heard great things about their white ink over on splitcoaststampers.com, so I thought I would give that a spin as well! Without further ado, here is my entry –
- Stamps: WPlus9 Damask Doilies set
- Papers: Neenah Solar White, Gina K. Navy, Paperandmore.com Red, Basic Grey PB&J
- Punches & Dies: Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles Large
- Inks/Color Mediums: Versamark, Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Pen
- Other: Blue satin ribbon with gold trim from Papermart.com, Scor-Tape
I created the background paper with the smallest doily from the set with gold embossing. The bottom part of the background is design paper from Basic Grey that I used an embossing pen/gold embossing powder on to highlight parts of the design and to tie it in with the gold embossing on the top part. I used Scor-tape to adhere the navy blue ribbon across the center, but since it wasn’t the right shade of navy, I added a red paper strip across the middle to also to in the matting on the card.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!