Yes, I know – today is Wednesday! But, it’s not too late to join in on this fantastic challenge! The trigger this week is Magical Magnolias –
I don’t know where Cath finds all this great inspiration! I just know I am glad to be getting her updates! So here is my take on it – the first picture doesn’t really show all the “shine” on this card, so I added a second picture of the card at an angle.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps Magnolia; Sentiment from Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Loving Words set
- Papers: Neenah Solar White, Basic Grey Plumeria 6×6 pad
- Punches & Dies: Spellbinders Imperial Gold – Gold Ivy
- Inks/Color Mediums: Versamark, Embossing pen, Copic markers, Distress Ink Milled Lavendar
- Other: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Rock Candy Glitter, Judikins Sticky Stuff, Gauze ribbon from Papermart.com
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!