This is a great card for the males in your life – regardless of age! I made this for the hubby of my BFF. I wish I had taken more pictures of it before I posted it,as this picture does not really do it justice! (The moon is actually the same color as the eyes! For some reason, it looks more white! Of course, what can I expect from the camera in my phone! lol)
I look forward to reading your comments! 🙂 Hugs!
The sentiment, “Happy Birthday”, and a hand-written note are on the inside of the card. I love these stamps from http://www.localkingrubberstamp.com/ . They have some really detailed, realistic animal stamps I just love!
- Stamps: Local King Rubber Stamps (see link above) Safari Animal 2 and Kenya sets
- Papers: Ranger Glossy Paper, Gina K. Pure Luxury Brown, Paperandmore.com Surface Black
- Punches & Dies: EK Success 1 1/2″ Circle Punch (Mask for moon)
- Inks/Color Mediums: Memento Tuxedo Black, Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze, Hero Arts – Soft Apricot, Soft Brown, Brown Bark
- Other: Natural Raffia from Michael’s, dimensional adhesive, Eclipse masking paper, Memento cantaloupe marker