I only had one entry into this category.
These are the details I submitted with this card –
- Make 5” x 6” card base from white cardstock.
- Make panels from gray cardstock in 4”x5”, and 3. 5” x 4.5” and make a panel from white cardstock in 4”x5”.
- Layer panels from large to small on card base. Adhere with repositional tape to keep panels in position while stamping.
- Ink stamp with Versamark and stamp.
- On gray panels, use white embossing powder and heat emboss. On white panels, use silver embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Die cut white cardstock with die; stamp sentiment with Versamark; then, heat emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Assemble card panels, aligning stamped images. Tie ribbon around front panel of card base. Adhere die cut with dimensional adhesive.
Paper: AC Cardstock, White Heavy Weight 80lb,www.paperandmore.com ‘s Charcoal Linen Cardstock 80lb
Stamps: Inkadinkado Morphic Flowers – Daisies.Simon Says Stamp Apothecary Labels Clear Stamp Set
Color/Ink: Versamark.StampendousDetail White Opaque Embossing Powder, Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder – Silver
Tools: Fiskars Premium Cut Line Paper Trimmer – 12 inches,Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Simon Says Stamp Apothecary Label Die set, Sakura Silver Gelly Roll Pen, Signo Uniball White Gel Pen, Scotch Permanent Double Stick Tape, Dimensional Adhesive
Other: www.papermart.com 3/8” silver shimmer organza ribbon
TIP: When embossing with white powder, “mistakes” during embossing can usually be fixed with the Signo Uniball White Gel Pen. Similarly, when embossing with silver embossing powder, the Sakura Gelly Roll Pen can be used to fill in small areas where embossing powder may be missing.