Hello again! The assignment for today was to create a card in 10 minutes or less! At first, I thought “how am I going to incorporate 4 out of the 5 colors into a card in under 10 minutes?”! Then, I had an epiphany – I probably had something in my stash of craft supplies that had at least 4 of those colors in it. So, I dug through papers – no luck! Then, it struck me – my stash of washi tape! Wa la! Problem solved! This is what I did to get my card made in 9:55 … close, I know…
- Cover a 5″ x 7″ sheet of paper with washi tape
- Die cut with the 4 smallest circle dies in the Lil’ Inkers Stitched Circles set (using washi covered paper)
- Die cut, again, with the 3 smallest circles (using rest of washi covered paper)
- Die cut the 2nd smallest circle out of white cardstock
- Dry emboss the front of the card with Darice Argyle embossing folder
- Stamp sentiment (Paper Smooches Healthy Vibes set)
Didn’t think I could do it, but once I figure out the design and got everything ready – it went pretty quick! Woohoo! Oh, guess you want to see the card now, huh?
I am dedicating this card to my friend Margie’s husband, Jim. He gave us quite a scare today and is in the hospital. Hugs!