This third challenge of Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-A-Faire (SAF) is to use create an embellishment out of Creative Paperclay or Delight Paperclay and incorporate it into a project. Here is my take on this challenge –
The ornament turned out better than I expected! My first try was a big FAIL! It was not thoroughly dry and when I ran it through the die cut machine, it became a big smooshed mess!
- PTI Mehndi Designs Impression Plate
- PTI Enchanted Evening Cardbase
- PTI Cream Shimmer Cardstock
- PTI Harvest Berries Stamps
- Veneer Prisma Glitter
- Viva Decor Precious metal Color
- Creative Paperclay
- Spellbinders Ornament die
That’s all for now folks! Hugs!