This second challenge of Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-A-Faire (SAF) is to use a tea staining, or one of the variations of the tea staining technique (e.g. jello staining, coffee staining, et cetera), in a project. Here is my take on this challenge –
The two pieces of muslin used around the jar lid were stained with cherry and orange Kool-Aid.
- PTI Scent-imentals stamps
- PTI Jar and Lid Dies
- PTI Jar Toppers Die
- PTI Friendship Jar Stamp Set
- PTI Friendship Jar Summer Fillers
- PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate
- Simple Stories Vintage Design Paper 6×6
- Gina K. chocolate cardstock
- Paperandmore.com Tiffany Blue cardstock
- Inktense pencils
- Sakura Jelly Roll Pens
- Glossy Accents
Hope all is well with everyone! Hugs!