This tenth challenge of Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-A-Faire (SAF) is to create a project with beautiful, messy, vibrant, messy, shiny, messy (did I say “messy”, yet?) glitter!!!
Here is my take on this challenge –
It looks like the ghosts spooked the letter “d” almost off the card! lol (That’s my story, and I’m stickin’ to it!) 😛
- PTI Mighty Oak Die Collection
- PTI Polka Dot Parade #7 Stamp Set
- PTI Polka Dot Parade #7 Die Set
- PTI Classic Kraft Cardstock
- PTI Dark Chocolate Cardstock
- PTI Stamper’s Select White
- Memento Luxe – Bahama Blue, Morocco, Dandelion
- WPlus9 White Pigment Ink
That’s the last of the 10 challenges folks!!! It’s been a fun and exhausting Stamp-A-Faire!!! I can’t wait to do it again next year!!! Hugs!