The third day of this class, from onlinecardclasses.com, focuses on the following techniques: die piecing and plaid stamping, simple quilling, and use of white space. I fell in love with the plaid stamping — and just as quickly fell out of love with it! lol While my hands have recovered somewhat, they were not up to remaining still when trying to line up the lines in the plaid! So, i cheated and cut a piece of plaid paper to use in the following card – inspired by Laura Bassen’s card.
- Card base – Papertrey Ink Pinefeather Cardstock
- Layering – Kraft cardstock from Kraftoutlet.com, Paid cardstock from Paper Studio Old World Winter 4.5″ x 6.5″ paper pad, Papertrey Ink Scarlet Shimmer (for Joy diecut)
- Dies – Papertrey ink Linen & Canvas Impression plate, Papertrey Ink One Liners (Joy)
- Ink – Memento Cottage Ivy (inside sentiment)
- Stamp – Hero Arts Sparkle with Happiness CL648 (inside sentiment – “Sparkle with happiness, Wishing You all the Joys of the Season”)
Warm wishes! Stephanie