OK…..WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! BLACK embossing paste on WHITE cardstock! That’s a recipe for disaster and frustration in my book! lol The card-making spirit was with me yesterday and today as I finished this card. I did manage to get some of the black embossing paste on the bottom right corner of the card, but I let it dry and then scraped it off with an XACTO blade. The only other mishap was the stamping of the label, where I was off a little on the left side of the area I had masked off with the die cut. It really does give the illusion of another dimension on the card!
Here is a side view of the card — the black embossing paste is very glossy!
- Memory Box stencil – Rhapsody (Style 88515)
- Dreamweaver Glossy Black Embossing Paste
- Distress Inks (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn)
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Paper Smooches Streamers (dies)
- Paper Smooches Streamers (stamps)
- Sentiment from Hero Arts Essentials Messages set (CL371)
- Archival Ink – Magenta Hue
Now it’s off to see what more is going on in class! Catcha later! Hugs!