I am off on a new adventure, well – a class really, with the gals at onlinecardclasses.com for their third Clean & Simple card classes. yea!!! Making clean and simple cards is harder than you think! I love these classes as the ladies always have something great to share and lots of tips and tricks. The class started this past Monday and, as usual, I am already behind on the “homework”! The first two days of the week covered different “faux” techniques. Here is a single layer card I designed using silver embossing powder as “faux” metal for the sentiment and flower embellishment in the corner.
Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Impress Striped Solid Poppy stamp (http://www.impresscardsandcrafts.com/)
- Impress Striped Poppy Outline stamp (http://www.impresscardsandcrafts.com/)
- Papertrey Ink Script Sentiments
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- Ranger Archival Ink Viridian
- Versamark Ink
Have a splendid day! More posts to come!